The Wrap Up: Stephen Colbert Dressed Up Like Your Favorite ‘Lord of the Rings’ and ‘Hobbit’ Characters
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Stephen Colbert poses as the residents of Middle-Earth, ‘Agent Carter’ reveals a new poster, and ‘Exodus: Gods and Kings’ unleashes a whole bunch of new clips.
FEATURED: Stephen Colbert dressed up like your favorite Middle-Earth characters for three Entertainment Weekly covers celebrating ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies.’
- An amusing round-up of badly translated bootleg DVD covers. [AV Club]
- Looking back on the Spider-Man comic that you really should have read. [Comics Alliance]
- Just in time for the holidays: the best Christmas video games. [Arcade Sushi]
- Yes, Danny Glover and Danny Trejo are making ‘Bad Asses on the Bayou.’ [Coming Soon]
- Screenwriter Aaron Sorkin really wanted Tom Cruise to star in his Steve Jobs biopic. [CNN]
- Mae Whitman faces high school humiliation in the new ‘The DUFF’ TV spot.
- Go behind the scenes of the ‘Arrow’ midseason finale.
- Here’s the new poster for Marvel’s next TV event, ‘Agent Carter.’
- You’ve seen the trailer, so here’s the poster for ‘Hot Tub Time Machine 2.’
- Yes, those are 13 new TV spots, clips and featurettes for ‘Exodus: Gods and Kings.’