The Wrap Up: Watch Through Your Fingers as Stormtroopers Perform Modern Pop Songs
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Stormtroopers commit an atrocity against music, 'Godzilla' is explored as the first "post-human" blockbuster,' and a bunch of new 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' videos arrive.
FEATURED: Today in cringe-worthy videos: a bunch of Stormtroopers dance to "Let It Go" and Miley Cyrus.
- 'Godzilla' is the first post-human blockbuster. [The Dissolve]
- Eight vastly overqualified actors who played ridiculous villains. [io9]
- Fictional apps from TV and their real-world counterparts. [AV Club]
- Has Hasbro accidentally revealed another 'Star Wars' spinoff? [Gamma Squad]
- Legendary cinematographer Gordon Willis has died. [/Film]
- A massive 'Halloween' box set is on the way. [ComingSoon]
- Sylvester Stallone explains why 'The Expendables 3' is PG-13. [Deadline]
- Zach Braff's 'Wish I Was Here' unveiled a new trailer.
- Iceman, Colossus and Bishop are the latest 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' mutants to get video profiles.
- And while you're watching 'X-Men' stuff, here's a bunch of B-roll from the set.