The Wrap Up: Watch Through Your Fingers as Stormtroopers Perform Modern Pop SongsJacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Stormtroopers commit an atrocity against music, 'Godzilla' is explored as the first "post-human" blockbuster,' and a bunch of new 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' videos arrive.
FEATURED: Today in cringe-worthy videos: a bunch of Stormtroopers dance to "Let It Go" and Miley Cyrus.
- 'Godzilla' is the first post-human blockbuster. [The Dissolve]
- Eight vastly overqualified actors who played ridiculous villains. [io9]
- Fictional apps from TV and their real-world counterparts. [AV Club]
- Has Hasbro accidentally revealed another 'Star Wars' spinoff? [Gamma Squad]
- Legendary cinematographer Gordon Willis has died. [/Film]
- A massive 'Halloween' box set is on the way. [ComingSoon]
- Sylvester Stallone explains why 'The Expendables 3' is PG-13. [Deadline]
- Zach Braff's 'Wish I Was Here' unveiled a new trailer.
- Iceman, Colossus and Bishop are the latest 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' mutants to get video profiles.
- And while you're watching 'X-Men' stuff, here's a bunch of B-roll from the set.