The Wrap Up: The 50 Worst Movie Taglines of All TimeJacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, cringe over the worst movie taglines of all time, fancast an 'Assassin's Creed' movie and watch the trailer for 'The Curse of Chucky.'
- The 50 worst movie taglines of all time. [Next Movie]
- Watch an exclusive preview of Ashton Kutcher's 'JOBS.' [Moviefone]
- How low has the sketch comedy movie fallen? [Film.com]
- The 'Monster Trucks' movie is coming to theaters May 9, 2015 ... Yup! [Cinema Blend]
- Jack Black will help Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz with their 'Sex Tape.' [The Wrap]
- Who should be cast in an 'Assassin's Creed III' movie? [Arcade Sushi]
- Keith Urban is returning to 'American Idol.' [EW]
- Vote on the best celebrity news of summer 2013 so far! [StarCrush]
- Starz is developing a mysterious half-hour comedy. [Deadline]
- 15 reasons to love 'Breaking Bad' star Aaron Paul. [TheFW]
- 'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty' will premiere at the New York Film Festival. [NY Times]
- Of course we'll play a 'Sailor Moon' mod for 'Doom 2.' [Comics Alliance]
- Zhang Yimou may direct Josh Brolin in 'Quasimodo.' [Variety]
WATCH: Red-Band Trailer for 'We're the Millers'
WATCH: Red-Band Trailer for 'The Curse of Chucky'