The Wrap Up: New 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' TV Spot Reveals a...Rap Theme Song?Jacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' reveals a wacky theme song, James Franco shares an ambitious project, and Steven Spielberg's latest adds two new actors.
FEATURED: The new 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' TV spot features, yes, a Turtles-themed rap song.
- James Franco made a "test reel" for the seemingly unfilmmable 'Blood Meridian.' [Vice]
- Yes, Mondo is getting into the collectible toy business. [Comics Alliance]
- Here is this week's greatest video game cosplay. [Arcade Sushi]
- The 'Daredevil' showrunner says the show will have a gritty '70s feel.
- Idris Elba is in talks to join 'King Arthur.' [Variety]
- Naomi Watts joined Jake Gyllenhaal in 'Demolition.' [The Wrap]
- Roberto Orci says the 'Power Rangers' reboot will have continuity with the original series. [IGN]
- Amy Ryan and Alan Alda have joined Steven Spielberg's Cold War thriller. [THR]
- Disney and Mike White are looking to adapt 'The One and Only Ivan.' [Variety]
- Simon Pegg's 'Hector and the Search for Happiness' has a new trailer. [iTunes]