The Wrap Up: Tom Hiddleston to Play Country Star Hank Williams in New Movie
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, get details on Tom Hiddleston’s new role, the two huge movie stars eyeing Shane Black’s next movie, and Guillermo del Toro dropping out of ‘Beauty and the Beast.’
FEATURED: Tom Hiddleston will play Hank Williams in ‘I Saw the Light’ … and he’ll be singing, too! Read more at Deadline.
- The book that inspired ‘Edge of Tomorrow’ is getting a manga remake. [Comics Alliance]
- Watch this totally fetch 8-bit remake of ‘Mean Girls.’ [ArcadeSushi]
- Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling may play ‘The Nice Guys’ for Shane Black. [The Wrap]
- Cameron Crowe and J.J. Abrams may team up for a new Showtime series. [Slashfilm]
- Guillermo del Toro has dropped out of ‘Beauty and the Beast.’ [Deadline]
- Here’s out first look at Robert Downey Jr. and Robert Duvall in ‘The Judge.’
- Get up and close personal with Scarlett Johansson in the new ‘Lucy’ poster.
- Yep, ‘The LEGO Movie’ is going to have the best special features ever.
- Meet the new IMAX camera used in ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction.’
- Here’s the trailer for ‘The Liberator,’ starring Edgar Ramirez.