The Wrap Up: ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ Spots Reveal Tons of New Footage
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, the creator of ‘Sharknado’ talks about the new ‘Godzilla,’ ‘Jurassic World’ (possibly) reveals a park map, and ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ unleashes the marketing beast.
FEATURED: ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ has revealed a new TV spot and viral campaign.
- Who is that alien in the first ‘Star Wars: Episode 7′ video? [Slashfilm]
- Here’s what the man behind ‘Sharknado’ thought about ‘Godzilla.’ [Talkhouse]
- Surveying the state of the modern superhero movie. [Grantland]
- Is that a map of ‘Jurassic World’? Maybe… [Comic Book Movie]
- Duncan Jones’ ‘Warcraft’ movie has wrapped! [The Wrap]
- ‘Prometheus 2′ may shoot in Australia. [Daily Mail]
- Universal has gone and announced a ‘Monster High’ movie. [Variety]
- Kristen Stewart’s ‘Clouds of Sils Maria’ has a trailer.
- ‘Mood Indigo,’ the latest from Michel Gondry, reveals a quirky new trailer.