The Wrap Up: 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' Spots Reveal Tons of New FootageJacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, the creator of 'Sharknado' talks about the new 'Godzilla,' 'Jurassic World' (possibly) reveals a park map, and 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' unleashes the marketing beast.
FEATURED: 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' has revealed a new TV spot and viral campaign.
- Who is that alien in the first 'Star Wars: Episode 7' video? [Slashfilm]
- Here's what the man behind 'Sharknado' thought about 'Godzilla.' [Talkhouse]
- Surveying the state of the modern superhero movie. [Grantland]
- Is that a map of 'Jurassic World'? Maybe... [Comic Book Movie]
- Duncan Jones' 'Warcraft' movie has wrapped! [The Wrap]
- 'Prometheus 2' may shoot in Australia. [Daily Mail]
- Universal has gone and announced a 'Monster High' movie. [Variety]
- Kristen Stewart's 'Clouds of Sils Maria' has a trailer.
- 'Mood Indigo,' the latest from Michel Gondry, reveals a quirky new trailer.