The Wrap Up: Ultron Is a "Genuinely Disturbed" Robot in 'Avengers 2'Jacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Joss Whedon chats about making the villain of 'Avengers 2' a real threat, Bill Murray recounts protecting Wes Anderson from Gene Hackman, and 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' unleashes a new trailer.
- New details on how Joss Whedon is bringing Ultron to life. [Empire]
- The story of how Bill Murray had to protect Wes Anderson from Gene Hackman. [Film Drunk]
- 'Beware the Batman' is returning to Cartoon Network. [Comics Alliance]
- 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' blows up more stuff in this new international trailer.
- The Michael Bay-produced 'The Last Ship' has a new trailer.
- Amanda Seyfried joins the cast of Peter Pan movie, 'Pan.' [Empire]
- This interview with 'Game of Thrones' creator George R.R. Martin is a must read. [Rolling Stone]
- Tom Cruise is at his Tom Cruise-iest in this new 'Edge of Tomorrow' banner.
- Disney reveals first look at their new short, 'Feast.'
- 'Girl Meets World' has a new poster, which is more proof that this isn't an elaborate prank.