The Wrap Up: Universal Studios Reveals New 'Harry Potter and the Escape From Gringotts' DetailsJacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, check out new images from Universal Studios' Harry Potter expansion, a food critic dissects 'Chef,' and 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' unveils three new character profile videos.
FEATURED: Universal Studios revealed new details and images from the 'Harry Potter and the Escape From Gringotts' ride.
Universal Creative Studios Senior Vice President Thierry Coup spoke about the massive park expansion with the Orlando Sentinel:
"We wanted the level of thrills that Forbidden Journey has but maybe make it more visual than physical in some ways, trying to strike the right balance,” Coup said. New projector technology and a nearly 360-degree screen will help immerse riders in the story at one point, he said. “The time you spend in each scene with the characters is greater than we’ve been able to achieve in any ride,” Coup said. “It’s really going to give you the sense of being there with your favorite characters."
You can read more details and check out more images over at /Film.
- A film critic discusses what works (and what doesn't) in 'Chef.' [LA Weekly]
- The true, uncensored history of 'The West Wing.' [THR]
- Nineteen films that Steven Spielberg almost made. [Empire]
- 'A Million Ways to Die in the West' will feature a very special cameo... [/Film]
- Soon, it will be easier for Xbox users to access Netflix. [Arcade Sushi]
- James Franco says the 'Spring Breakers' sequel is happening without Harmony Korine's blessing. [Instagram]
- Noomi Rapace will join Will Smith in 'Brilliance.' [Deadline]
- Check out this crowdfunded live-action take on 'Akira.' [Comics Alliance]
- The latest 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' videos introduce Blink, Beast and Magneto.
- Here's the trailer for the Steven Spielberg-produced 'The Hundred Foot Journey.'
- The Roger Ebert documentary 'Life Itself' has a poster.