The Wrap Up: The ‘Warcraft’ Logo Has Been Revealed
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, 'Warcraft' reveals its logo, 'Better Call Saul' gets some cool advertising, and 'Bond 24' teases a big action scene.
FEATURED: Yep, that's the logo for Duncan Jones' 'Warcraft' movie.
- Zoe Saldana talks about being sci-fi's number one leading lady. [THR]
- Fox is looking to build a theme park based on its movie properties in Malaysia. [THR]
- SyFy and Universal Studios are teaming up this Halloween...
- The directors of 'American Mary' will helm 'Painkiller Jane.' [THR]
- It looks like 'Bond 24' will feature a major car chase through Rome. [MI6-HQ]
- 'Better Call Saul' has started building fake billboards throughout Albuquerque. [THR]
- The 'Hitman' reboot has revealed a new Comic-Con banner.
- A new international poser shows the 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' in action.
- Check out the poster for the thriller 'Before I Go to Sleep.'