The Wrap Up: The 'Warcraft' Logo Has Been RevealedJacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, 'Warcraft' reveals its logo, 'Better Call Saul' gets some cool advertising, and 'Bond 24' teases a big action scene.
FEATURED: Yep, that's the logo for Duncan Jones' 'Warcraft' movie.
- Zoe Saldana talks about being sci-fi's number one leading lady. [THR]
- Fox is looking to build a theme park based on its movie properties in Malaysia. [THR]
- SyFy and Universal Studios are teaming up this Halloween...
- The directors of 'American Mary' will helm 'Painkiller Jane.' [THR]
- It looks like 'Bond 24' will feature a major car chase through Rome. [MI6-HQ]
- 'Better Call Saul' has started building fake billboards throughout Albuquerque. [THR]
- The 'Hitman' reboot has revealed a new Comic-Con banner.
- A new international poser shows the 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' in action.
- Check out the poster for the thriller 'Before I Go to Sleep.'