The Wrap Up: Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg Will Team Up Again For ‘Daddy’s Home’
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, the stars of 'The Other Guys' reunite, the stars of 'Ghostbusters' reunite, and the people behind 'The Conjuring,' uh, reunite.
FEATURED: Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg will team up again for 'Daddy's Home,' with the latter replacing Vince Vaughn.
Deadline has the details.
- A critical look at 'Alias,' the comic that inspired Marvel's upcoming 'Jessica Jones' seres. [Comics Alliance]
- You've got to see what 'Grand Theft Auto V' looks like in first person. [Arcade Sushi]
- The cast of 'Ghostbusters' reunited on the cover of Entertainment Weekly.
- Rooney Mara will star in the film adapation of 'Blackbird.' [Variety]
- The director of 'Need For Speed' will helm the sci-fi adventure 'Inversion.' [Collider]
- The writers and producer behind 'The Conjuring' are back for 'The Crucifixion.' [THR]
- Jamie Foxx will star in Harmony Korine's 'The Trap.' [Variety]
- ...and Now Benicio del Toro has joined Jamie Foxx in 'The Trap.' [Variety]
- One of David O. Russell's lost movies is finally getting released. [The Film Stage]
- Yep, that's a fairly creepy poster for 'The Woman in Black 2: The Angel of Death.'