The Wrap Up: Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg Re-Teaming for ‘Daddy’s Home’
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, the funny duo from ‘The Other Guys’ is reuniting, the ‘Terminator 2′ chase scene was recreated in Grand Theft Auto 5, and Mark Ruffalo promises bigger Hulk action.
FEATURED: Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg are looking to team up again in ‘Daddy’s Home.’ The film will star Ferrell…
“…as a mild-mannered radio executive who strives to become the best stepdad ever to his wife’s two children. Complications ensue when their freewheeling, freeloading real father (Wahlberg) arrives, forcing the stepdad to compete for the affection of the kids.”
Read all of the details over at Deadline.
- A group of mechanics have rebuilt the Batmobile out of scrap metal. [ComicsAlliance]
- Watch the ‘Terminator 2′ chase scene recreated in Grand Theft Auto 5. [Arcade Sushi]
- Mark Ruffalo promises a bigger and more complex Hulk in ‘Avengers 2.’ [Total Film]
- Christian Slater has joined ‘The Adderall Diaries’ alongside James Franco. [Deadline]
- ‘Insurgent’ casts ‘LOST’ star Daniel Dae Kim. [Variety]
- Sony Animation will tell the story of ‘Medusa’ with their next film. [Market Watch]
- The ‘Step Up: All In’ trailer promises the ultimate dance movie.
- ‘Deliver Us From Evil’ unveils a chilling new TV spot.