The Wrap Up: ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Costume Designer Teases Wonder Woman’s Costume
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, see what Wonder Woman's new costume may look like, check out cool movie art, and find out if you'll see 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' villain Baron von Strucker in more films.
- The costume designer for 'Batman vs. Superman' chats about the new outfits. [The Wrap]
- '12 Years a Slave' ran away with this year's Independent Spirit Awards. [Deadline]
- Mike Wrobel makes the kind of movie art you'll want on your own walls. [Comics Alliance]
- Thomas Kretschmann says his Baron von Strucker may appear in more Marvel movies than 'The Avengers: Age of Ultron.' [Comic Book Movie]
- They're making a viking/Santa Claus origin story movie. Uh ... [Deadline]
- Taking a look at the best episodes of 'Continue?' [Arcade Sushi]
- This 'Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return' trailer will probably make you a sad movie fan.