‘Fifty Shades Darker’ Releases Star-Studded Official Tracklist For Your Inner Goddess to Dance Along With
Say what you will about Fifty Shades of Grey, that movie had some veritable bangers on its soundtrack: from The Weeknd’s “Earned It” to Beyonce’s sultry “Crazy in Love” cover, that movie’s tracklist practically outdid the movie itself. If only the Fifty Shades series was a trilogy of jukebox musicals featuring all of today’s Top 40 hits. Alas. Today, the Fifty Shades Darker official soundtrack was released, and it has even more big names listed on it than the first.
Entertainment Weekly has released the full tracklist, which contains the ZAYN-Taylor Swift collab “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever (Fifty Shades Darker)” alongside Halsey’s “Not Afraid Anymore,” and music from Tove Lo, The-Dream, John Legend, Kygo, Sia, and, intriguingly, another collaboration from none other than Nick Jonas and Nicki Minaj. The list also includes two tracks from legendary film composer Danny Elfman, who wrote the score for both movies in the series.
Here’s the full list of what to expect when you inevitably download this off iTunes on February 10.
1. I Don’t Wanna Live Forever (Fifty Shades Darker) – ZAYN | Taylor Swift
2. Not Afraid Anymore – Halsey
3. Pray – JRY (feat. Rooty)
4. Lies in the Dark – Tove Lo
5. No Running From Me – Toulouse
6. One Woman Man – John Legend
7. Code Blue – The-Dream
8. Bom Bidi Bom – Nick Jonas & Nicki Minaj
9. Helium – Sia
10. Cruise – Kygo (feat. Andrew Jackson)
11. The Scientist – Corinne Bailey Rae
12. They Can’t Take That Away From Me – Jose James
13. Birthday – JP Cooper
14. I Need a Good One – The Avener (feat. Mark Asari)
15. Empty Pack Of Cigarettes – Joseph Angel
16. What Would It Take – Anderson East
17. What Is Love? – Frances
18. On His Knees – Danny Elfman
19. Making It Real – Danny Elfman
When a wounded Christian Grey tries to entice a cautious Ana Steele back into his life, she demands a new arrangement before she will give him another chance. As the two begin to build trust and find stability, shadowy figures from Christian’s past start to circle the couple, determined to destroy their hopes for a future together.