Buckwild

No More 'Buckwild'
Just over a week ago brought the tragic news that 21-year-old 'Buckwild' star Shain Gandee died of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning, along with his uncle and a friend in rural West Virginia. Following the tragedy, MTV postponed a decision on 'Buckwild's' second seas…
MTV Star Dead at 21
Terrible, shocking news to report this afternoon that we sadly wish was an April Fools prank, but is instead all too real. 21 year-old West Virginia native Shain Gandee, memorable star of MTV's freshman reality series 'Buckwild' was found dead this morning in a vehicle, along with several others ide…