The Wrap Up: An Angel Is Going to Play Lance Armstrong on the Big Screen
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Ben Foster will play controversial sports icon Lance Armstrong, a new trailer for 'Romeo and Juliet' arrives and Tom Hiddleston chats about 'The Avengers: Age of Ultron.'
- Ben Foster will play Lance Armstrong in a new biopic. [Deadline]
- The coolest superhero movie vehicles. [Moviefone]
- Great music videos from big movie directors. [Film.com]
- Tracking actors who keep returning to the same role. [Next Movie]
- The 10 best Wolverine video games. [Arcade Sushi]
- Here's the new trailer for 'Romeo and Juliet.'
- Guess who almost said no to 'Sharknado'? [StarCrush]
- The sexiest zombie movies ever. [GuySpeed]
- Tom Hiddleston talks about sitting out the next 'Avengers' film. [Empire]
- A look at the season 1 finale of 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.' [Comics Alliance]
- 15 Signs that you grew up in Gotham City. [TheFW]
- 'Captain Phillips' gets two new gritty posters.