The Wrap Up: Keanu Reeves Will Now Play a Hitman on Television in ‘Rain’
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Keanu Reeves heads to the small screen, get an update on 'Star Trek 3,' and see which original team member will return for 'Mission: Impossible 5.'
FEATURED: Keanu Reeves will play a lonely assassin on television with 'Rain.'
'Rain' centers on John Rain (Reeves), abarry-eislerRain half-Japanese, half-American contract assassin who specializes in taking out his targets by making it look like death by natural causes. An outsider in whatever world he’s in, Rain ironically finds that the one identity he knows – that of being a hitman – is the very thing that prevents him from bringing others closer into his life.
Deadline has the whole story.
- Examining 'Let's Be Cops' in light of recent events. [Grantland]
- Nineteen pop culture windows into the year 1994. [AV Club]
- J.K. Rowling released a new 'Harry Potter' short story, tied to the Wizarding World Universal attraction. [PopCrush]
- Paul Giamatti will be the token white guy in 'Straight Outta Compton.' [THR]
- The first draft of 'Star Trek 3' has been completed. [Trek Movie]
- Robin Williams may not have finished work on one of his final films. [The Telegraph]
- Ving Rhames will be back for 'Mission: Impossible 5.'
- The first set photos from 'Alice in Wonderland 2' started leaking out. [Coming Soon]
- Barnes & Noble of all places revealed a new clip from 'The Maze Runner.'