The Wrap Up: Hide Your Babies — ‘Labyrinth 2′ Is In the Works
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, news of a 'Labyrinth' sequel hits the internet, Marvel announces an ambitious new comic series, and 'Jurassic Park 4' is getting its own LEGO sets.
FEATURED: Buried in this Variety news report about Billy Crystal's 'Which Witch' is news that a 'Labyrinth' sequel is in development.
- Does Marvel's next big comic event hint at a future movie? [Comics Alliance]
- The reality of marriage compared to its depiction in the movies. [Esquire]
- Lindsay Lohan's bizarre battle with Grand Theft Auto V keeps getting weird. [Arcade Sushi]
- Prepare your wallet: 'Jurassic Park 4' is getting LEGO sets in 2015. [IGN]
- Luke Wilson has joined Will Smith's NFL concussion drama. [The Wrap]
- Owen Edgerton wants to play Luke Skywalker's uncle again ... somehow. [Coming Soon]
- The trailer for 'Merry Friggin' Christmas,' one of Robin Williams' final films, has a new trailer.