The Wrap Up: ‘Star Wars’ Without Music is Bizarre, Unsettling and Hilarious
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, watch how awkward 'Star Wars' is without John Williams, 'Frozen' officially invades Disney World, and take a look at the new Batmobile in motion.
FEATURED: It turns out that 'Star Wars' is really, really weird without John Williams' music.
- What would happen if Batman's parents didn't die? [Comics Alliance]
- Looking back at Sylvester Stallone's truly bizarre 'Cobra.' [The Dissolve]
- Food for thought: the death of adulthood in American culture. [NY Times]
- It's officially happening: a 'Frozen' ride is coming to Disney World. [Disney Parks Blog]
- James McAvoy is probably going bald for 'X-Men: Apocalypse.' [The Huffington Post]
- Morgan Freeman has joined that 'Ben-Hur' remake. [Deadline]
- Here's our first (blurry) look at the new Batmobile in motion.