The Wrap Up: Helen Mirren and Ryan Reynolds Take the Nazis to Court in the ‘Woman in Gold’ Trailer
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, watch a trailer featuring the unlikely pairing of Helen Mirren and Ryan Reynolds, check out the trailer for ‘The Longest Ride,’ and witness the most bizarre movie marketing gimmick ever.
FEATURED: The first trailer for ‘Woman in Gold,’ starring Helen Mirren and Ryan Reynolds, has arrived.
- Going in depth on that ‘Transformers vs. GI Joe’ comic series. [Comics Alliance]
- Counting down Santa Claus’ best video-game cameos. [Arcade Sushi]
- The worst piece of film marketing ever: a burning bush reads the Bible for 11 hours to promote ‘Exodus: Gods and Kings.’
- Kevin Smith has three more movies in the pipeline. You have been warned. [Slashfilm]
- The visual effects geniuses at WETA are now teasing the ambition of the ‘Avatar’ sequels.
- The trailer for ‘The Longest Ride’ teases the latest Nicholas Sparks weepy.
- Jason Statham’s new movie wishes you Happy Holidays.
- Like Statham before him, SpongeBob SquarePants also wishes you Happy Holidays.