Suit Up for Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures’ ‘Pacific Rim’ With This Epic Prize Pack
Guillermo del Toro ('Pan's Labyrinth,' 'Hellboy') is about to unleash his monsters on the world in 'Pacific Rim.' Of course, by "monsters" we're referring to both the Godzilla-sized "Kaiju" beasts and the equally gargantuan "Jaeger" robots. For a movie that's as epic as it certainly sounds, we're offering up a prize pack that many a del Toro fan would be thrilled to own.
Are you ready to "cancel the apocalypse"? The resistance wants you, and now you have everything you need to join. Resting in our box of 'Pacific Rim'-themed prizes are some of your basic prize fare (t-shirts, a water bottle, bracelets, notebook) but also some gems, like the pretty bomb-ass flight jacket and the Digital2™ internet tablet! Here's the full list of prizes:
- 1 Flight Jacket – ARV $250
- 1 “Jaeger Repair Personnel Only” 13 Function Multi-Tool Kit - $45
- 1 Metal Notebook with Custom Inside Pages – ARV $40
- 1 iPad Mini Case – ARV $34
- 1 Next Level Men’s “Pan Pacific Defense Corps” Charcoal T-shirt – ARV $29
- 1 Next Level Ladies’ “Gipsy Danger” Charcoal T-shirt – ARV $29
- 1 22 oz. Filtered Water Bottle – ARV $29
- 2 Distressed Brown “Anti-Kaiju Wall Sign” Hat with Patch – ARV $29
- 2 Silicone Padded 3D iPhone Case – ARV $29
- 2 Military Grade Paracord Bracelet – ARV $20
- 2 Bracelet with Kaiju Monster – ARV $18
- 1 Digital2™ Internet Tablet – SRV $100
To enter, submit your e-mail address into the form at the bottom of the page. This contest runs between now and 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, Jul. 15. Click here for official rules and eligibility.
'Pacific Rim' will be released in 3D, 2D and IMAX on Friday, Jul. 12. For more information, be sure to check out the official website and Facebook page, and follow 'Pacific Rim' at @wbpictures on Twitter.
When legions of monstrous creatures, known as Kaiju, started rising from the sea, a war began that would take millions of lives and consume humanity’s resources for years on end. To combat the giant Kaiju, a special type of weapon was devised: massive robots, called Jaegers, which are controlled simultaneously by two pilots whose minds are locked in a neural bridge. But even the Jaegers are proving nearly defenseless in the face of the relentless Kaiju. On the verge of defeat, the forces defending mankind have no choice but to turn to two unlikely heroes—a washed up former pilot (Charlie Hunnam) and an untested trainee (Rinko Kikuchi)—who are teamed to drive a legendary but seemingly obsolete Jaeger from the past. Together, they stand as mankind’s last hope against the mounting apocalypse.