The Wrap Up: ‘Bond 24′ Is Seeking an “Iconic” New Villain
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, the next James Bond movie is looking for a unique villain, the acclaimed horror movie ‘Exists’ gets a trailer, and the TV version of ‘The Omen’ heads to series.
FEATURED: The new James Bond movie is apparently on the hunt for a new “iconic” henchmen. As MI6 reports:
Casting has begun for the main assassin, with the search specifically focussed on someone extremely physically fit and over 6′ 2″. Whoever wins the role will have several altercations with Daniel Craig’s 007 throughout the film and also a driving sequence. Former sports athletes will be under consideration along with anyone ‘very unusual’. The character has the working name of ‘Hinx’ (which may change before shooting starts) and is said to be between 30 and 45 years old… The goal is to find the next Jaws or Oddjob – a henchman so different to anything that has gone before that they will become instantly iconic in the film series…
- The great Powers Boothe talks about his extraordinary career. [Grantland]
- The Hollywood-themed comic ‘The Fade-Out’ is a must read. [Comics Alliance]
- ‘Sin City 2′ B-roll provides a nice look at how much of the movie is created in post.
- The ‘Omen’ sequel TV series, ‘Damien,’ is heading straight to series. [Deadline]
- Damon Lindelof wrote a ‘LOST’-themed episode of ‘Phineas and Ferb.’ [Coming Soon]
- The Bigfoot horror movie ‘Exists’ finally has a trailer. [iTunes]
- The new international trailer for ‘Whiplash’ is just crazily intense.
- Three new TV spots for ‘Star Wars Rebels’ arrived.
- ‘As Above, So Below’ revealed a grisly red-band trailer.