The Wrap Up: New Comic-Con 2013 Posters for ‘300: Rise of an Empire’ and ‘Seventh Son’ Have Arrived
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, check out new posters for '300: Rise of an Empire' and 'Seventh Son,' learn what Kevin Costner is up to and listen to "Morgan Freeman" ready 'Everybody Poops.'
- Lena Headey is out for vengeance in a new '300: Rise of an Empire' poster.
- 10 things you might now know about 'Die Hard.' [Next Movie]
- Is 'Pacific Rim' a hit or a flop? [Moviefone]
- Why the lawsuit over the title of 'The Butler' is so very silly. [Film.com]
- A visual history of Nintendo portables. [Arcade Sushi]
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie will appear on Michael J. Fox's new sitcom. [New York Daily News]
- You've got to hear a Morgan Freeman impersonator read 'Everybody Poops.' [TheFW]
- 'Veronica Mars' is getting a book series spinoff. [THR]
- The absolute best quotes from 'Die Hard.' [GuySpeed]
- Kevin Costner is looking to join 'Midnight Delivery,' produced by Guillermo del Toro. [Variety]
- Helen Mirren: pushing 70 and still rocking stripper heels. [StarCrush]
- The latest entry in a comprehensive 'X-Men' animated series episode guide. [Comics Alliance]
- Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' casts a young 'Homeland' star. [The Wrap]
- Now Djimon Honsou has his own poster for 'Seventh Son.'