The Wrap Up: ‘Furious 7’ Revs Up With a Brand New TV Spot
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Furious 7 reveals a new TV spot, watch a bunch of new footage from Chappie, and learn what David Cronenberg thinks about Josh Trank.
FEATURED: Furious 7 unleashes a brand new TV spot to get you all revved up for the sequel:
- A definitive ranking of Nicholas Sparks movies. [Vanity Fair]
- The Star Wars-y highlights of Marvel’s new Darth Vader comic. [Comics Alliance]
- Will Lee Unkrich’s new Dia de los Muertos project become the first Pixar musical? [Slashfilm]
- David Cronenberg responds to Josh Trank citing his influence for Fantastic Four. [Collider]
- Chappie has revealed a slew of new TV spots.
- And here’s one more TV spot for you, this one for Pixar’s Inside Out.