The Wrap Up: J.K. Rowling Drops Some Playful ‘Fantastic Beasts’ Tweets
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, J.K. Rowling drops some cryptic clues about her new movie, a description of the first 'Jurassic Park 4' trailer has emerged, and the first photos of Mark Wahlberg in 'The Gambler' remake are here.
FEATURED: J.K. Rowling took to Twitter to tease her fans with 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' details ... in anagram form.
- A possible description of the first 'Jurassic Park 4' trailer has made its way online. [JurassicWorld.org]
- The history of Dracula in DC comics. [Comics Alliance]
- A TV series based on the classic game 'Myst' is in development. [Deadline]
- Syfy will take the comic series 'Five Ghosts' to television. [Comic Book Resources]
- The 'Vacation' reboot will arrive in theaters on October 9, 2015. [Deadline]
- 'Deepwater Horizon,' starring Mark Wahlberg, will open on September 30, 2016. [Variety]
- NBC has revealed three new TV spots for 'Constantine.'
- First look at Mark Wahlberg in 'The Gambler' remake. [USA Today]