The Wrap Up: Quentin Tarantino Confirms 'The Hateful Eight,' Teases a Science-Fiction IdeaJacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Quentin Tarantino confirms his next project, 'The Jungle Book' casts two noteworthy actors, and Homer Simpson himself appears at Comic-Con.
FEATURED: Quentin Tarantino confirms 'The Hateful Eight' and expresses his interest in making a science-fiction movie.
If you had asked me a few years ago I would have said: “Nah, not really, I don’t know.” But i have a little idea right now. It’s a little flower, you know, like a bean sprout, but those tend to grow into stalks. So this is the first time I’ll be able to say “maybe”. It won’t be a spaceship sci-fi, it’ll be Earthbound.
SlashFilm has the whole story.
- The truly insane story of what happened to 'Passion of the Christ 2.' [Esquire]
- You're going to want to watch the Comic-Con 'Batman' panel. [Comics Alliance]
- Here are the Marvel villains invading Disney Infinity 2.0! [Arcade Sushi]
- Eva Green is looking to join 'Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children.' [Variety]
- 'The Jungle Book' casts Christopher Walken and Giancarlo Esposito. [Deadline]
- According to Kevin Smith, 'Tusk' will be part one in his "true north" trilogy. [The Dissolve]
- Yes, a hologram of Homer Simpson put in an appearance at Comic-Con.
- Yet another clip from 'Star Wars Rebels' has arrived online.
- Trailer for 'Batkid Begins,' the documentary about Batkid.