The Wrap Up: Here Are Your Favorite Superheroes as They’d Appear in the Renaissance
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, an artist creates Renaissance versions of your favorite heroes, big ‘Star Wars’ spoilers emerge, and Jude Law talks about Nazi gold in the first clip from ‘Black Sea.’
FEATURED: What would you favorite superheroes and villains look like if they were around in the Renaissance? Something like this.
Artist Sacha Goldberger has a lot more over on his Facebook page.
- Huge spoilers for ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ are online. Be careful if you click that link. [Star Wars 7 News]
- Comics Alliance has named Chris Pratt the sexiest man alive. [Comics Alliance]
- Hugh Jackman’s ‘The Greatest Show on Earth’ is finally moving forward. [Deadline]
- The head of 20th Century Fox responds to all of the conspiracy theories surrounding ‘Fantastic Four.’ [ComicBook.com]
- Director Patty Jenkins is finally making another movie. [THR]
- The first clip from Jude Law's ‘Black Sea’ is here.
- A new promo for ‘Toy Story That Time Forgot’ has made its way online.