The Wrap Up: Watch A Guy Recite All of ‘Mean Girls’ in 30 Minutes
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, watch the craziest recap of ‘Mean Girls’ ever, learn the dangers of watching a movie ironically and see where you can check out the ‘Transformers’ cars in person.
- Watch a man recite the entirety of ‘Mean Girls’ in under 30 minutes. Really. [Next Movie]
- The danger of watching movies ironically. [Film.com]
- Check out a new preview from ‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.’ [Moviefone]
- 10 influential video games from the ’80s. [Arcade Sushi]
- You can see the ‘Transformers 4′ cars on display … as long as you’re in Detroit. [MLive]
- Why you love ‘Orange is the New Black’ … in GIF form. [TheFW]
- Hey ‘Fast and Furious’ fans, see that poster in the background of this tweet?
Tyrese and I peace-ing out at the production office. http://t.co/OK14JCFmbD
— James Wan (@creepypuppet) August 8, 2013
- Milla Jovovich is the latest to join ‘Cymbeline.’ [Deadline]
- Oprah Winfrey speaks out about Paula Deen. [StarCrush]
- Looking back on the beloved ‘Batman: The Brave and the Bold.’ [Comics Alliance]