The Wrap Up: Watch A Guy Recite All of 'Mean Girls' in 30 MinutesJacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, watch the craziest recap of 'Mean Girls' ever, learn the dangers of watching a movie ironically and see where you can check out the 'Transformers' cars in person.
- Watch a man recite the entirety of 'Mean Girls' in under 30 minutes. Really. [Next Movie]
- The danger of watching movies ironically. [Film.com]
- Check out a new preview from 'The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.' [Moviefone]
- 10 influential video games from the '80s. [Arcade Sushi]
- You can see the 'Transformers 4' cars on display ... as long as you're in Detroit. [MLive]
- Why you love 'Orange is the New Black' ... in GIF form. [TheFW]
- Hey 'Fast and Furious' fans, see that poster in the background of this tweet?
Tyrese and I peace-ing out at the production office. http://t.co/OK14JCFmbD
— James Wan (@creepypuppet) August 8, 2013
- Milla Jovovich is the latest to join 'Cymbeline.' [Deadline]
- Oprah Winfrey speaks out about Paula Deen. [StarCrush]
- Looking back on the beloved 'Batman: The Brave and the Bold.' [Comics Alliance]