The Wrap Up: ‘Now You See Me 2′ Gets June 2016 Release Date
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, 'Now You See Me 2' gets a 2016 release date, Jennifer Lawrence is now in the record books, and Andrew Garfield chats about 'Sinister Six.'
FEATURED: Lionsgate announced that 'Now You See Me 2' will hit theaters on June 10, 2016, while the tentatively titled 'Dirty Grandpa,' starring Robert De Niro and Zac Efron, will drop on December 25, 2015.
- In search of Bill Murray on Bill Murray Day. [Vanity Fair]
- This film noir poster exhibition looks like a must-visit for movie fans. [Comics Alliance]
- It's official: director Antoine Fuqua and Denzel Washington are remaking 'The Magnificent Seven.' [Variety]
- Jennifer Lawrence is now the highest grossing action heroine in cinematic history. [Movies.com]
- Andrew Garfield addresses whether or not he'll be in 'Sinister Six.' [Toronto Sun]
- 'Nurse Jackie' set for its seventh and final season. [ComingSoon]
- Zachary Quinto and Brian Cox have joined 'The Slap.' [Deadline]
- The trailer for this year's New York Film Festival has the first footage of 'Inherent Vice.' [EW]
- The latest spot for 'The Flash' teases additional heroes.
- The new 'Annie' poster features the whole ensemble cast.
- The first poster for 'Good Kill' is stylish and sinister.