The Wrap Up: Quicksilver Stretches His Legs in New ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’ Preview
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, ‘X-Men’ shows off its Quicksilver, James Franco plan to play an unlikely B-movie icon, and Universal teases its Harry Potter theme park expansion.
FEATURED: Quicksilver looks…kinda cool in the latest look at ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past.’
- Timothy Dalton reflects on his long and fascinating career. [AV Club]
- Awkward comic book dialogue, read out loud [Comics Alliance]
- Hollywood’s greatest weirdo is looking to play its other greatest weirdo, Tommy Wiseau, the director of ‘The Room.’ [/Film]
- Andrew Baldwin will write ‘Bourne 5′ for Justin Lin. [THR]
- Ray Winstone will fill in for Gary Busey on the ‘Point Break’ remake. [Deadline]
- Jar Roach will direct the baseball scandal movie ‘The Trade.’ [Variety]
- Frank Langella as joined ‘The Driftless Area.’ [THR]
- Judd Apatow cast Lebron Jams in ‘Train Wreck.’
- Universal Studios teases the animatronic goblins of their new Harry Potter theme park expansion.
- ‘Edge of Tomorrow’ reveals another new TV spot.
- The trailer for ‘Rage’ features Nicolas Cage doing his Nicolas Cage thing.