The Wrap Up: Roger Ebert's Cancer Struggle Prompts a 'Leave of Presence'ScreenCrush Staff |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Roger Ebert prepares for another battle with cancer, Weird Al spoofs 'American Psycho,' a new poster for 'The Great Gatsby' and a trailer for 'The English Teacher' hit, and more!
- Roger Ebert announces "leave of presence" in light of cancer. [StarCrush]
- Horror movies give cabins a bad rap. Here are the most terrifying ones. [Moviefone]
- WATCH: A Weird Al 'American Psycho' spoof. [NextMovie]
- WATCH: 'Bates Motel' and the best/worst TV shows based on movies. [Film.com]
- WATCH: 'X-Men Origins: Cyclops Cat.' [Fandango]
- RIP: 'West Wing' actor passes away. [Rickey.org]
- BEST Tom Hardy photo ever! [Vulture]
- CASTING: Liam Hemsworth joins 'The Raven' [Deadline]. Nicholas Hoult goes to 'Dark Places' [Deadline]. Three actresses up for lead in 'Cinderella' [Deadline]. 'Veronica Mars' movie confirms... [Slash Film].
- Check out the new poster for 'The Great Gatsby.' [Warner Bros.]
- WATCH: Trailer for 'The English Teacher' starring Julianne Moore.