The Wrap Up: People Are Angry With Spielberg for Hunting a Dinosaur
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, you’ll lose hope in humanity when you read these comments on a ‘Jurassic Park’ photo, Robert Redford joins the cast of ‘Truth,’ and Batgirl’s new costume wins over the fans.
FEATURED: Some people think that (1) dinosaurs are real, (2) Steve Spielberg is inhumane for hunting one, and (3) this photo from ‘Jurassic Park’ is actually of the director gloating over his “kill.” Don’t believe us?
Read more at Gawker.
- The new Batgirl design has already won over fans in a big way. [Comics Alliance]
- ‘Dawn of the Planet of the Apes’ director Matt Reeves responds to the “digital makeup” controversy. [SlashFilm]
- The best video game cosplay of the week. [Arcade Sushi]
- Robert Redford will play Dan Rather alongside Cate Blanchett in the upcoming film ‘Truth.’ [Deadline]
- The adaptation of the acclaimed comic ‘Locke and Key’ found a writer. [THR]
- Comedian Sanjeev Bhaskar will guest star on ‘Doctor Who.’ [Den of Geek]
- ’50 Shades of Grey’ star Dakota Johnson will star in ‘Forever, Interrupted.’ [Variety]
- Darren Lynn Bousman will direct ‘Apex.’ [THR]
- Bill Murray will guest star on HBO’s ‘Olive Kitteridge.’ [Coming Soon]
- Gary Oldman joined Kevin Costner in ‘Criminal.’ [THR]
- ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ revealed another new TV spot.
- Avoid this clip from ‘Planes: Fire and Rescue’ unless you’re a small child.