The Wrap Up: Someone Realized That a 'Stretch Armstrong' Movie Was an Awful IdeaJacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, learn the fate of the 'Stretch Armstrong' movie, journey back in time to remember 'Hannibal' and get another look at Dwayne Johnson's Hercules.
- The 'Stretch Armstrong' movie is currently and thankfully dead in the water. [THR]
- Hugh Jackman's best non-Wolverine roles. [Moviefone]
- Tom Hiddleston as Owen Wilson as Loki. Wow. [Next Movie]
- An interview with 'Nebraska' director Alexander Payne. [Film.com]
- What was your favorite video game as a kid? [Arcade Sushi]
- Remembering 'Hannibal,' one of the craziest sequels ever made. [The Dissolve]
- Here's the main villain in 'Star Wars: Rebels.' [SlashFilm]
- Celebrities who went to high school together. [StarCrush]
- When is Dwayne Johnson going to reveal the front of his Hercules?
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) October 12, 2013