The Wrap Up: 'Terminator 5' Casts a New Killer RobotJacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, meet a new 'Terminator 5' bad guy, prepare yourself for a 'Hunger Games' video game, and check out two new posters for 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For.'
FEATURED: Aaron Williamson is a Killer Cyborg in 'Terminator: Genesis'
In a now-deleted Facebook post, bodybuilder Aaron Williamson revealed that he's playing a T-800 in 'Terminator: Genesis' and shared some (fan made?) art.
Thanks to an amazing team of people who help me get better each week, both physically & creatively, I’ll be playing a T-800 (Terminator) in the upcoming production ‘Terminator: Genesis’. I’m extremely grateful & motivated as this new chapter begins to take shape.
Read more at Screen Rant.
- Seven ways to expand Spider-Man cinema. [Comics Alliance]
- The Avengers are about to have a completely unofficial showdown with the Justice League. [AV Club]
- The original 'RoboCop' has a perfectly symmetrical plot. [Cinema Blend]
- 'Hunger Games' and 'Divergent' are getting their own video games now. [Arcade Sushi]
- Release date and plot details for 'London Has Fallen,' the sequel to 'Olympus Has Fallen.' [THR]
- The legendary Christopher Plummer will star in the thriller 'Remember.' [THR]
- Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes' is going after a Christmas Day release. [Coming Soon]
- Anna Kendrick, Orlando Bloom and Mike Birbiglia will be 'Digging For Fire.' [The Wrap]
- First look at Brad Pitt's WWII movie 'Fury.' See more at People.
- Jason Momoa (aka Drogo) directed his first movie. Watch the trailer for 'Road to Paloma.'
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' revealed new posters focusing on Marv and Nancy.
- We now live in a time where 'Star Wars' LEGO movies can produce Yoda-led spinoffs.