The Wrap Up: The ‘Witches of East End’ Are on Fire!
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Lifetime reveals a first look at ‘Witches of East End,’ get creeped out by Elijah Wood in the trailer for ‘Open Windows’ and learn what the great Michael Shannon is doing next.
- FIRST LOOK: Lifetime’s ‘Witches of East End’ series. [EW]
- Julianne Moore confirmed as President Coin in ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1′ and ‘Part 2.’ [Lionsgate]
- Watch the Napster documentary ‘Downloaded’ for free! [Moviefone]
- Sorry, De Niro fans, ‘The Family’ isn’t very good. [Film.com]
- The creepiest kids’ drawings in horror films. [NextMovie]
- A visual history of the Final Fantasy series. [Arcade Sushi]
- ‘Anchorman 2′ kicks off its viral marketing.
- This takedown of ‘Space Jam’ is the best thing you’ll read today. [The Dissolve]
- Hayao Miyazaki’s last film has a release date. [Comics Alliance]
- What would ‘Saved by the Bell”s Zack Morris be up to today? [TheFW]
- Michael Shannon has joined ’99 Homes.’ [THR]
- Jessica Biel is now Jessica Timberlake. [StarCrush]
- Elijah Wood gets creepy in the new trailer for ‘Open Windows.’