Awesomenauts: Starstorm Hits Its Kickstarter Funding Goal
Ronimo Games' Awesomenauts: Starstorm, the expansion to their PC hit, Awesomenauts, has met its funding goal of $125,000. Their next step? Possibly world domination. Or maybe some stretch goals first.
A post on the Awesomenauts: Starstorm Kickstarter page celebrates the successful funding of the expansion. As of this writing, Starstorm has raised $130,841 out of its original $125,000 goal. And with an additional 23 days of funding to go, it's looking like Startstorm will raise quite a bit more money.
The expansion seeks to add three new heroes (Ted McPain, Sentry and Kree), global chat, twin-stick support, new music and a spectator mode to the game proper. And now that they've reached that goal, a handful of stretch goals can be attained.
Here are the following tiers for the stretch goals:
- $200,000 - New Map and Music
- $270,000 - Custom Games
- $380,000 - Replays and Infinite Spectator Mode
- $415,000 - New Character and Music
- $495,000 - Level Editor and Steam Workshop Integration
- $530,000 - New Character and Music
- $580,000 - Character Settings Editor
- $630,000 - AI Editor