Dragon Age: Inquisition Gets New Details, Screens
Mark Darrah, Executive Producer of the Dragon Age franchise, has posted an update on what BioWare is doing with Dragon Age: Inquisition.
The update can be found on the BioWare Blog and features some news about their Holiday Build of Dragon Age: Inquisition. Darrah said, "Effectively, they are builds we create around the holiday break that are packaged in a way that allows the team, and other parts of BioWare, to play the game in as complete of a state as we can get it."
The Holiday Build is focused on the following:
- The main storyline completely playable from beginning to end.
- All of the gameplay systems working together.
- Starting VOI recording for large parts of the game.
- Getting music in.
- Making sure that each class has a distinctive fee.
- Getting the tech locked down.
- Getting a lot more content a lot further along. Examples are trees, dead things, outfits, faces and areas.
You can check out a lot more of the concept art and initial screenshots of different areas in the link above. Darrah invites you to write to the team and let them know if there are other areas you'd like to see them cover. So send in as many suggestions as you can so that we can be properly sated until the release of Dragon Age: Inquisition in 2014.